River’s Edge Rules/Rental Agreement
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THIS, SO THAT THERE IS ADEQUATE TIME TO CLEAN THE CABIN BETWEEN GUESTS.
2. River's Edge is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. River's Edge does not allow pets. See paragraph 11 below for further information.
4. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. TOTAL RENTAL AMOUNT - The total rental amount includes the rental charges, taxes, and cleaning fees. There are no other charges incurred assuming:
a. No damage is done to the cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed SECURELY in trash cans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher started.
d. Upon departure, the house key is returned to the lock box and the box is re-locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g.The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by River’s Edge.
h. There have been no pets on the premises.
6. DAMAGES - In the event of material damages to the property aside from normal wear and tear, the renter agrees to promptly reimburse the owner for all expenses associated with restoring the property. Should the owner be forced to pursue legal action to enforce this provision, the renter shall also be subject to repayment of all applicable legal expenses incurred by owner in its attempts to enforce this provision, including pre- and post-judgement interest.
7. PAYMENT - At the time of reservation, 20 percent of the total rental amount is due. Nothing further is due until thirty (30) days prior to your arrival, at which time the remaining 80 percent of the total rental amount is due. If your reservatin is made thirty (30) days or less prior to your arrival, the entire balance is due at the time of booking. You can pay by credit card at the cabin website through Paypal, or your can make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks, payable to Cabin On River's Edge. In the event that advance payments for rent are not made when due, the reservation is subject to immediate cancellation so that the cabin can be rented to another party. Published rental rates are in addition to Tennessee hotel occupancy applicable taxes.
8. CANCELLATIONS – A minimum of a thirty (30) day notice prior to the arrival date is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty and all amounts paid shall be refunded. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit all advance payments. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. MORE OVERNIGHT GUESTS THAN 8 WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING OUR WISHES ON THIS.
10. CLEANING FEE – There is a $75 cleaning fee assessed for each stay. However, it is waived for weekly rentals.
11. THERE ARE NO PETS ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, AND FOR SEVERAL REASONS. A VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION BY THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
13. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Signature:____________________________ Name: (print)_________________________Date____________
street city state zip code
Home phone: (___)______________ Cellular: (___)_____________ Email address:___________________
Date of arrival: ____________________ Date of departure:___________________ # in party:___________
PLEASE SIGN THIS FORM AND MAIL IT, ALONG WITH YOUR DEPOSIT, TO:
7713 Tarrytown Ave.
Amarillo, TX 79121