Welcome to River's Edge...
Whether you're an old friend or a new one, welcome to River's Edge, our home in the Smokies.
Whether you've come to fly fish, snow ski, shop in Gatlinburg, watch in awe as the leaves turn, or just "hang out", you are always welcome at River's Edge.
River's Edge is a completely modern log cabin, with many amenities for the comfort of you and your family:
- 3 bedrooms (one master bedroom with King-sized bed, a guest bedroom with Queens-sized bed, and a large loft with Queen-sized bed).
- Fully-equipped kitchen with modern Whirlpool appliances, coffee maker, microwave, and dishes.
- Living room with Thomasville furnishings, stereo, and high definition television with HD satellite.
- Corner gas fireplace with instant fire.
- A huge 850-square foot basement game room with pool table, air hockey, ping pong table, gas stove, and 25-inch color TV.
- A large dining table with comfortable seating for up to 8, including fine china for special family meals together.
- Two 40-foot long porches (front and back) to enjoy the views, bird watching, or simply listen to the rushing waters of Cosby Creek.
- River's Edge is completely furnished with a blend of fully functional antiques and other quality furnishings.
- Four-person jetted spa overlooking Cosby Creek.
- A large laundry room with Kenmore washer & dryer plus iron/ironing board.
- Over 250 feet of Cosby Creek frontage - fish, play in the water, raft - kids love it!
- Over 2 acres of gently sloping front yard - hit some short golf shots, or play a game of horseshoes, frisbee, or volleyball.
- A 5-minute drive to the Cosby entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- A 25 to 30-minute drive to Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville.
- A 1-hour drive to Maggie Valley & Cataloochee, North Carolina attractions.
Planning your stay at Rivers Edge
Here are a few things to keep in mind when considering a vacation to the Smokies and River's Edge:
- Book early. Stays at River's Edge are often reserved months in advance.
- Pack for any weather. The weather in the Smokies can change rapidly.
- No matter the weather, there are plenty of activities to do year-round - even on cold, rainy days!
- If your children have allergies and/or asthma, don't forget their treatments; the climate of the Smokies includes a variety of pollens that may differ from the climate of your home.
Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope to hear from you soon!
"For it is by grace you have been saved through faith...it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no man can boast."
Come stay at River's Edge!
A private family retreat in Cosby, Tennessee